Note: If you want to set accrual for a leave type the "entitlement" must be "Limited to year" for that leave type.
- Click on the “Leave Days” tab on the left menu.
- On the leave days tab, click on the “Policies” and then select the rule which was assigned to the employees.
- Click on the leave type which you want to set accural.
- Proceed to the "Accrual" step.
- Choose the "Frequency" as daily, yearly or monthly.
- Choose the "Schedule" as at the end of the period or at the start of the period.
- Choose the "Start Date" as first day of the year or employment start date.
- Select the type's other settings from the next steps if you want then, click on the "Next" button from top of right and save changes.