Note: If you want to set seniority for a leave type the "entitlement" must be "Limited to year" for that leave type
- Click on the “Leave Days” tab on the left menu.
- On the leave days tab, click on the “Policies” and then select the rule which was assigned to the employees.
- Click on the leave type which you want to set seniority.
- Proceed to the "Seniority" step.
- Click on the "Add Seniority Right" button.
- Add additional days for employees seniority level.
- Select the type's other settings from the next steps if you want then, click on the "Next" button from top of right and save changes.
Keywords: seniority, seniority level