- Click on the “Leave Days” tab on the left menu.
- On the leave days tab, click on the “Policies” and then select the rule which was assigned to the employees.
- Click on the "Add New Type & Rule" button from bottom of the page.
- Define the leave type's specialities then click on the "Next" button.
- Proceed to the "Entitlement" step.
- Choose the "Limit" as "Limited to Event".
- Define the "Days" limit that can be requested per single request each time.
- Select the type's other settings from the next steps if you want then, click on the "Next" button from top of right and save changes.
Keywords: limeted to event, limited per single request