The leave types are specified according to the Turkish Labor Law by default on Kolay. However, apart from these standard leave types, each company may need special leave types. Considering this need, we have prepared the leave days interface in a way that you can arrange according to your company's policies.
A. Create a new leave policy or edit the default policy.
- Click on the "Leave Days" tab from the left menu.
- Click on the "Policies" button from the top menu.
- Click on the "Create New Policy" button on the top right or click on the default rule to start editing.
Warning: If you have created a new rule; remember to assign the policy to the employees by clicking on the "Assign to Employees" button in the upper right of the policy. Employees whose policies are not defined are not affected by this policy and their leave days cannot be calculated accordingly.
B. Define the leave types.
- Click on the "Leave Days" tab from the left menu and then to the "Policies" menu from the top menu.
- Click on the leave policy that is defined for the employees.
- Create the leave type after clicking on the "Add New Type and Rule" button.
- If you want to edit or delete a defined leave type; you should click on the "..." icon on the right side of the leave type.
- Employees can view the leave types created when they request a leave day.
- If you would like to disable a leave type you can use this article.
Keywords: leave rule, leave policy, leave type