- Click on the “Leave Days” tab on the left menu.
- Click on the “Policies” top of the menu.
- Select a rule that you want to duplicate then, click the “…” sign to the right of the leave rule and select “Duplicate and edit” or "Create New Policy"
- You made a duplication with this selection and now you may set your options for a new county, location or field.
- Add the leave types with "Add New Type & Rule" button.
- After that step, click on the “…” icon on the right of the rule and select “Assign to employees”.
- From the menu that opens, select the employees and click the “Select operation” menu.
- On select operation menu, select “Leave Policy” then assign leave policy to selected employees.
Notice: If you assign a new rule to employees, the leave calculations for the previous leave rule will be deleted. If employees requested leave with the old rule, you should get a report, delete the records then add them with the new rule for calculation correction.