A. First, create a webhook in Slack. Follow these steps for this:
- In the Slack app, click on your name in the upper left corner. Then click the Customize Slack option below.
- On the page that opens, select the Menu option at the top left; then click on Configure apps.
- Type Incoming Webhook in the search bar.
- Click the Add Configuration option on the left side of the page that opens.
- In the Post to Channel section, type the name of the channel you opened to follow the notifications in Kolay and click Add Incoming Webhooks Integration.
- Copy the generated Webhook URL address.
B. Log in to your Kolay account:
- Click on Settings. Then open the notification settings menu located under the system settings.
- Paste the Webhook URL address to the "Slack/Mattermost Webhook" bar.
- Write the name of the channel you opened in Slack to the "Slack/Mattermost Channel" bar.
- Choose which notifications you want to send your slack channel: "Approved leave requests", "Weekly summary".
- You have completed the webhook configuration. Save the changes.
Keywords: slack, mattermost