- Click on the "Settings" button on the left menu.
- Click on the "Holiday Calendars" on the upper menu. Then, click on the "Create New Calendar" button at the top right of the page.
- Select the country where you will use the holiday calendar from the table that appears, or choose “Start from Scratch” to create your own.
- You can add the required holidays by clicking on the "Add Public Holiday" button.
To assign the public holidays to the units:
- Click on the "..." icon on the right side of the official holiday calendar you want to use.
- Select the unit to use this official holiday calendar with the "Assign to units" option, click on the "..." icon on the right and select "Edit".
- Select the calendar you created from the "Holiday Calendars" field.
Keywords: holiday calendar, public holidays