- Click on the "Employees" tab.
- Select the employee you want to register to a training program.
- Click on the "Other" button from the top menu, then select the "Trainings" tab.
- On this page, you can add a training program to an employee or create a new training for all the employees by choosing the "Create System-Wide Training" option.
If you would like to edit trainings:
- Click on the "Settings" tab.
- Click on the "Trainings" button.
- Click on the "..." icon on the right-hand side of the training you would like to edit. Then, hit the "Edit" button.
- After making the necessary changes, you should click on the "Save" button.
Keywords: system-wide training, new training