What is the custom fields section?
You can use custom fields if you want to keep information other than those on employee cards. After creating a custom field, you will see a new field named "custom fields" in the top menu inside employee cards. This information will be listed in this area.
In what formats can I create custom fields?
How do I create a custom field?
- Click on the "Settings" from the left menu.
- Click on the "Other" from the top menu and then select "Custom Fields."
- Click on the format which you want you use.
- Double-click the created custom field box on the right side of the section and name the field.
- Don't forget to click on the "Save changes" button.
- You will see the "Custom fields" inside of the employee cards. You can fill the information about that area on there.
Keywords: custom fields, special area, special information, custom area