Why should you add a working day calendar?
- Leaves, overtime works, and workdays are calculated according to the working day calendar. For this reason, you should organize your work schedule according to your working hours and days.
- If employees work with different schedules, you can add a new working day calendar for them.
How do you add a working day calendar?
- When you create your account, one working day calendar comes default. You can edit it or add a new one.
- Go to the "Settings" from the left navigation bar.
- Click on the "Rules" on top then select the "Working Day Calendars."
- Click on the "..." icon from the right of default schedule and select "Edit" or click on the "Add New working calendar" button.
- Edit working days and working hours then "Save."
- When the editing ends, you should add this calendar to the employees. This article can help you for adding.
Keywords: Working day calendar, schedule.